Friday, December 8, 2017

**RELEASE TOUR** Winterland Daddies by Rayanna Jamison

   
 

        Winterland Daddies         
Rayanna Jamison
 December 8,2017

Taglines
                                                My Daddy. My Dom. I loved them both.
               
Sales Blurb
                My Daddy. My Dom. Each held a special place in my heart, but they hadn't known about each other. Until that day.
                Unable to choose between them, I ran away, intending to make a new life for myself, far away. Life doesn't always work out the way you plan—this year, they came back for me.
                I still love them both, and they still love me, but one thing has changed. They have learned to share.
                Publisher's Note: This book contains stern punishments and graphic sexual scenes, including menage scenes. If you find any of these offensive, this book is not for you.

Purchase Links


Excerpt 1
Blake had freed his belt of its buckle and was advancing on me, working the thick worn leather through the loops of his jeans. All the while, his eyes never left mine.  When it was free, he folded it in half and shook it in my face. “I ought to take this belt to your bottom right now, baby girl for the lies you’re telling yourself.”
I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat at the sight of the worn, familiar leather. “What… What lies?”
“What lies?” Slade asked, incredulously. “The lie that this is only to do with clearing the air of the past, or about making Nan happy for one.”
“The lie that it doesn’t make your pussy wet when we call you our baby girl, or little one.”
“I’m not yours!” I cried, wishing I could close my eyes and ignore the smoldering looks shooting in my direction. “You don’t want me!”
 Blake dropped the belt onto the hardwood floor, and grabbed my ponytail, holding it tight and firm. I could hardly breathe with anticipation when his free hand cupped my pussy.
“You, baby girl, are the only one I want. I’ve wanted nothing but you for years. I want you in the middle of the day when I’m riding the trails, and late at night when I’m tossing and turning in my bed wondering if I will ever see you again. I want you right now, and I will still want you tomorrow. Do you understand me?”
“Yes, sir,” I whispered, the old familiar title falling from my lips in a squeak. There was no more interaction between the two of us as Slade came to stand beside me. One large hand rested on my bare backside, and the other gripped the back of my neck as he leaned in close to whisper in my ear.
“I feel the same little one. I am your Daddy. I have always been your Daddy, and unless you tell me you want otherwise, I plan to always be your Daddy. And since the moment I set eyes on you again, I have wanted nothing more than to hear that name fall from your pretty little lips.”
That one was harder. Daddy was a term that meant something. A lot more personal than Sir, in my opinion. I nodded, but I couldn’t make my mouth form the words he wanted to hear. Not yet.
“It’s okay, little one,” he whispered, squeezing my butt. “It’s been a long time. You don’t remember what it’s like to have a Daddy. Or a Dom, I’m sure. But we’re going to remind you. And this time, you’ll see what it’s like to have both. At the same time.”
 I didn’t nod or even move. I was beyond coherent thought, other than this was the fucking hottest, scariest thing that had ever happened to me, and I had to be dreaming. I had never been this lucky in my life.
Excerpt 2
At six twenty-nine, I flung myself on the bed, propping myself on one elbow, and wearing what I hoped was a come hither gaze. At exactly six thirty, the door opened, and my body reacted instantly, as my two shirtless cowboys entered the room, wearing nothing but sexy smiles and worn out Levis. Hot damn. Any woman would consider herself lucky to have even one of them. How on earth had I gotten lucky enough to have both, and how long would it last?
They stood there, filling the entrance, their eyes roaming over my body. I tingled with self-consciousness, and every nerve on my body seemed to sizzle with electricity. My panties were nearly already soaked through with my own arousal, and they hadn’t even entered the room yet. If that was any hint as to how the rest of the night was going to go, I was a goner.
My face flamed as they stared at me and I willed them to make a move. Finally matching their gaze with my own, I pleaded silently with Slade to put me out of my misery. But it wasn’t Slade that made the first move. It was Blake.
Blake, who sauntered in slowly, his eyes never leaving mine as he made his way to the bed. Blake who stopped just shy of the edge of the bed, and wordlessly removed his jeans, revealing a sexy pair of Black boxer briefs, that truly left little to the imagination. It was Blake who climbed atop me on the bed, covering his body with mine, and his lips who claimed mine in a hot and passionate kiss, that left no question that though tonight was my reward, he was the one in charge

Excerpt 3
“That’s enough of that, baby girl. It’s time for your punishment fucking.”
Her chin quivered, and her eyes widened, but her nipples betrayed her, puckering with arousal. “P-punishment fucking?” she stammered, her eyes ricocheting between my face, and Slade’s who had joined us on the bed.
“Oh yes, little girl,” Slade whispered. “Naughty girls who need reminders of who’s in charge get fucked like bad girls.”
“How do bad girls get fucked?” she squeaked.
“However we want to fuck them,” I answered simply.  “Now get up on your knees.”
She obeyed quickly, and I reached behind her tapping the base of the plug. “Should I leave this in, or take it out? I wonder…”
The question was a rhetorical one, and she knew better than to answer, but her eyes begged me to remove it. I let Slade do the honors.
“There,” I said, once it was on the nightstand beside the bed. “That will make it much easier for us to both fuck you at once. Maybe I’ll put it back in once we’re done.”
Slade stayed behind her, and I in front.
“A good punishment fuck is all about us. We will use you however we please, and you will give us pleasure at our request. When we are done, you will be shaking with need, and begging us to let you come. You will cry out apologies and promises, and swear up and down to be a good girl for the rest of your life. You will be a subby pile of baby girl goo, or we haven’t done our jobs right. And we always do our jobs right, don’t we?”
Excerpt 4
“We will reach the ranch in forty-five minutes. If there are things you need to say, say them now.”
 I shook my head, and watched as the tears fell onto my legs, darkening the denim where they hit my jeans.
“Then I will talk.”
Please don’t, I whispered inwardly, but didn’t speak it out loud. I knew well enough to know arguing was pointless.
“The ranch is your home, and we are your family. That has never changed, and it never will. Your absence didn’t change it, nor did your mistakes, or for that matter ours. You’re nervous about seeing Blake, I can see it on your face, but I will tell you, that as nervous as you are, Blake is equally nervous if not more so. You need to listen, now, and hear me good. That day, in your room, we all made mistakes. Not just you. Every single one of us. We never should have asked you to choose, or ran off without hearing your side of the story, that was wrong of us. We need your forgiveness, just as much as you need ours. I hope that is something we can all give.”
The tears fell hard and fast as I listened, not fully believing the words he was saying, even though I wanted to. Oh god, how I wanted to.
“If you are willing, Merry, Blake and I both are. We are willing to talk, and listen, and forgive, and receive forgiveness and move forward.”
I nodded, wanting it more than I could express with words. Each sentence he spoke lifted my heart and sent a chill down my spine. Especially the last one.
“But, I will warn you, Meredith, that things have changed. Things will not be the same. If we move forward, it will be together.”


Author Bio
Writing has been a passion of mine since I was 9 years old, and I always dreamed of becoming an author, but life happens and sometimes that first step seems like a giant leap. I credit a life changing move from the Oregon to Utah in the fall of 2013 as the catalyst that began my writing career.
I now reside in Southern Utah with my husband, my two children, two dogs, my mother, my 90 year old grandfather and a lizard named Leo.
I write what I love to read, which is fun romantic stories about submission in its many forms, and often joke that my stories get slightly dirtier with each one I write. When I am not writing, I enjoy my passions, which include cooking, drinking good coffee and good wine, shopping for crazy knee socks, celebrating with sushi for every occasion, and most of all spending time with my friends and family.

Social Media Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment