Tuesday, June 13, 2017

**RELEASE BOOST** Damaged Goods by L. Wilder

Title: Damaged Goods
Series: The Redemption Series
Author: L. Wilder
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: June 8, 2017

“Damaged Goods is a emotional roller-coaster of a read that will grab you from the start, it will mess with your heart, nerves and give your body the tingles.” ~Books, Wine & Time
“OMG HOLY HELL! My emotions are still all over the place, even after finishing it over 24 hours ago.” ~The Power of Three Readers
“Heartbreakingly sweet with just the right amount of suspense to keep you glued to the pages.” ~You Can’t Resista Dirty Book

New York Times and USA Today Best Seller L. Wilder presents a new romance series where the broken find their redemption.
Every man has his weakness. She was mine.
Nitro-
The job was simple- get the girl and bring her home, but with one look, she became my obsession. The blonde, blue-eyed beauty with the sinful curves wasn't mine to keep, but I wasn't about to let her go. I was determined to have her, no matter the consequences. 
She was the only one who could calm the beast that raged inside of me. So, I risked everything and did what had to be done - for her. 
Tristen-
Nathan James was every girl's fantasy- rich, powerful, and hot beyond words. He saved me during my darkest hour. Like me, he was damaged, scarred by the memories of a horrible past. I saw the way he looked at me, like a predator about to take his prey, but as much as I craved his touch, I wanted something more. I wanted his heart.
I'm afraid I've just exchanged one hell for another.
Will their love heal the wounds of their past, or will they both remain damaged goods?
While Damaged Goods is the first in a new series, the main characters were introduced in the Satan's Fury MC series. This is a full-length standalone novel filled with romance, suspense, and a lot of heart. I'm a firm believer that bad boys need love, too. Damaged Goods is intended for mature audiences only due to the explicit language and violence.

As I walked by him, he reached for my arm, gently stopping me before I started down the steps. His voice was dripping with warning as he growled, “Tristen.” “What?” He stood over me, just inches away, and my heart began to thump a little harder. Damn. Why did he have to be so freaking hot? I was furious with him, and yet, I still felt an undeniable pull towards him. I wanted to touch him, to feel his arms around me and his mouth on my skin, and I had no doubt that he knew how I felt. It was written all over my face every time I laid eyes on him. Trying to ignore my traitorous hormones, I crossed my arms and looked him directly in the eye. “You might think this is some kind of game we’re playing here, that I’m just some pawn you can play with, but you’re wrong, Nathan. This is no game, because I refuse to play.” “You’re not just some pawn, Tristen. You’re the fucking queen, the most powerful piece in the game.” He took a step towards me, placing his hands on my waist as he closed the gap between us. “Maybe you didn’t know, but it’s your job to protect the king.” “Oh, please,” I scoffed. “Who am I protecting you from?” His eyes pierced straight through me, pulling at my heart as he stared at me. “Myself.”

Leslie Wilder grew up in a small town in West Tennessee. A country girl at heart, she’s always thought that life is too short, but she had no idea how short it really was until her brother passed away in 2014. She’s always been an avid reader, loving the escape only a great book can give, and wondered if she had what it took to write one of the wild romances she’d come to adore. With the support of her family and friends, she published Inferno: A Devil Chaser’s MC, one year after her brother’s death. With him in mind, she fulfilled her lifetime dream of writing. Since then, she’s completed the Devil Chaser’s Series and continued on with the Satan’s Fury MC Series. She has so many stories in her head, and can’t wait to share each and every one.
Leslie has been blown away by the support of her readers, appreciating every message, review, and encouraging word she’s received over the past year. She looks forward to continuing this journey with them for years to come.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment