Tuesday, May 13, 2014

*** REVIEW of Not Leaving ****

Review of Not Leaving (Book 2 in The Parker Siblings Series)
by Leigh Ann Lunsford











A couple strained, a family broken.


Addison Parker had it all, but that all fell apart. Her life isn't how she thought it would be. She was left alone and pregnant, by her only lover, her fiance. Now, she is living a lie and hurting inside.

With a phone call and a secret revealed, Tyler is back to claim what is his. His girl's... All three of them.

"This is my family, and I will fight for it with my last breath."- Tyler

Two words broke everything apart, but Tyler will do whatever it takes to win Addison back, and have his family whole. He needs his Lil' Bit



Addison and Tyler will have to make their self vulnerable to each other. Say things they never wanted to say and fight to get it all back together.

"You will always be my compass in the world, because where ever you are is my home. I won't ever get lost as long as I have your support."- Tyler

Can two people who made mistakes fix the wrong and get their happily ever after. Or is one too many mistakes have Addison saying, "I'm done"?

"It has always been you. I don't know why, or how. I just know it's always you."- Addison




Not Leaving is a story of fighting for what you believe in and holding strong. Addison did what any woman would of done to protect her girls. She's hurt and broken, and the one person to put her back together is Tyler. Tyler screwed up, but he is there to fix it and he will not leave, again. They are trying to build their relationship back up and find trust. Can they make it better than it ever was? Addison is strong, level headed, but deep down she is suffering and wanting her family back together. Tyler is relentless in his pursue of getting his girls. This story was full of moments that will make you scream, smile, say "AWW", and have you cringe. Not only do we read about Addison and Tyler, but we get peeks into the other siblings we grew to love in the first book. The plot thickens and we are left saying, "NO! WTF!" Bravo Leigh Ann, you gave me a sleepless night of thinking what was going to happen next. I give this book 5 stars!!!

GO GIVE THE AUTHOR A LIKE!!   


GET THE BOOK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment